How should I use the Talking Test Bank (TTB)?
- There are two TTB features: topic practice questions and practice exams.
- Topic practice questions should be attempted when a particular topic has been studied in full. The questions can be repeated as many times as needed.
- Practice exams should be taken once all topic practice questions are completed. By taking practice exams, you will answer questions across all topics under timed conditions.
- Practice exams are best taken the week before the actual exam.
Examinator Online is a website. Does this mean that I can only access it from my PC?
- Examinator Online is indeed a website, however it has been designed and configured to be accessed by many communication devices, including PCs, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
I cannot access the lecturer's audio recordings. How can I make this function work?
- To playback the audio recordings, you must be using a compatible website browser. Some older versions are not compatible. We recommend that you download Firefox or Chrome, both of which work.